Key Aspects of Operation
- Lantern’s wick controller serves as an on-off switch as well as analog dimmer.
- Lanterns work autonomously on 3.7 Volts, with one or more Li-ion cells. Use Protected cells only.
INSTALLING / REMOVING THE CELLS
- Cells are charged mounted on the lantern
- Lantern can work indefinitely hooked on charger, whereas maintaining top charging state of cells
- 5 volt chargers are used. Dedicated strong charger (5v 3A) provide fast charging. Smartphones USB chargers (like 1A) are fine, but take longer.
- Safety is of paramount importance. Circuitry has fuses and additional safety features.